Federal Veterans Laws, Rules and Regulations
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) (ISBN: 9781632843456)
This is the sixteenth revision to the Federal Veterans Laws, Rules and Regulations (FVLRR), first published in 1999. The FVLRR is designed to make it economically possible for all advocates to have the latest version of statutes and regulations that govern the adjudication of claims for VA benefits.
The FVLRR contains the entire Title 38 of the Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.). The FVLRR also contains the most important provisions of Title 38 of the United States Code Service (USCS). In addition, the FVLRR contains all of the rules of the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC or Court) and a comprehensive index. Of course, this revised edition of the FVLRR has been updated to cover changes to Title 38 through the First Session of the 115th Congress and 38 C.F.R. through August 2, 2015.
The statutes and regulations included in the FVLRR cover almost all issues regarding:
• service-connected compensation benefits;
• service-connected death benefits (dependency and indemnity compensation benefits (DIC));
• non-service-connected pension benefits;
• non-service-connected death pension benefits;
• VA medical care (hospital, nursing home, domiciliary and medical care);
• insurance benefits;
• specially adapted housing benefits;
• burial benefits;
• burial in a national cemetery;
• education assistance;
• educational assistance for survivors and dependents;
• vocational rehabilitation;
• automobiles and adaptive equipment;
• job counseling and job placement;
• employment and training;
• veterans reemployment rights;
• effective dates of benefit payments;
• appellate rights and due process;
• the rules governing the adjudication of claims for VA benefits; and
• the complete Schedule for Rating Disabilities (38 C.F.R. Part IV).
For those taking appeals to the CAVC, a complete copy of the Court's rules is also included. This section should also be of interest to advocates who want to learn more about the CAVC.
For additional information, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.