Veterans Benefits Advocacy DVD Set, 2nd Edition
Add to Cart
- DVD / Bundle
- National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) (ISBN: 9781422495308)
Filmed before a live audience in high quality digital format, Veterans Benefits Advocacy DVD Set, Second Edition provides an overview of, and comprehensive training on, this complex area of the law. Presented by Ron Abrams and Bart Stichman, co-directors of National Veterans Legal Services Program (NVLSP) and the country's premier veterans benefits attorneys, this 4-hour DVD set offers legal, administrative, and practical guidance on why and how attorneys can consider expanding their practice to represent veterans before the VA.
Packed with insight, analysis, and battle-tested advocacy tips from practitioners on the frontlines of veterans benefits law, this DVD set is a perfect training tool for attorneys looking to expand their practice while helping veterans obtain the benefits they deserve.
Topics and highlights include:
• The Entitlement Criteria for Service-Connected Disability Compensation
• Establishing an Appropriate Percentage of Disability Once Service Connection is Granted
• VA Claims Adjudication Process -- VA Rules of Practice and Procedure
• Methods for Obtaining Benefits After a Final VA Denial
• Obtaining an Interpreting the Documents in a VA Claims File
• Judicial Review of a Final BVA Denial of Benefits
• Rule Regarding Attorney Representation, Fees, and Expenses
• General Advocacy Tips for Attorneys Practicing Before the VA
An included 300-page text is a written guideline to the DVD set that includes important supplementary materials such as:
• A Glossary of Common Definitions and Abbreviations
• Sample Diagnostic Codes
• Rate Charts for VA Compensation and Pension
• Sample Documents from a VA Claims File and other Materials
Packed with insight, analysis, and battle-tested advocacy tips from practitioners on the frontlines of veterans benefits law, Veterans Benefits Advocacy DVD Set, Second Edition is the perfect training tool for attorneys interested in expanding their practice to help veterans obtain the crucial benefits they have earned and deserve.
Other Available Products