Wolfe Class Member Information Page
This information page is designed as a resource for veterans who are members of the class in the class action lawsuit known as Wolfe v. Wilkie. This page describes
• who we are and why we filed the Wolfe lawsuit;
• how you can tell whether you are a member of the class in the Wolfe case;
• what the Court decided in the Wolfe case and how does it affect you;
• is there any cost for being part of the Wolfe case;
• when will VA re-decide my reimbursement claim; and
• whom should you contact if you have questions about your reimbursement claim.
If you are a member of the class in the Wolfe case, and have questions about the case, you can submit your questions to NVLSP by clicking on the form here: “Wolfe Class Member Form”. You can also use this form if you have not yet received the VA letter notifying you that you are a member of the class, and you want NVLSP to confirm your belief that you are a member of the class.
If you are not a member of the class in the Wolfe case, but have questions about a reimbursement claim you have filed for emergency medical expenses, we recommend that you call the following telephone number established by the VA to answer questions from veterans about their reimbursement claims: 1-877-466-7124.