VA Claims – Initial Filing

Unfortunately, NVLSP does not provide legal services to assist with initial filing of VA claims. We do represent cases referred to us through the Veterans Consortium Pro-Bono Program for veterans who have been denied by the VBA at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims

Download a free copy of the American Veterans and Servicemembers Survival Guide

How to File a VA Claim for Disability Compensation

Many veterans service organizations have service officers who can assist you with filing a VA claim. Your state veteran's affairs office or county veteran's service office may also be able to assist you.

About Us

Subscribe to our newsletter
Newsletter Archives